Our community says NO MÁS
The NO MÁS campaign is about our collective work to end domestic violence and sexual assault. It’s about challenging ourselves to say NO MÁS and to act in ways that demonstrate and promote love, respect and understanding.
Take the pledge
Together, we say NO MÁS violence and more:
- Modeling healthy relationships
- Leading by example
- Support for individuals experiencing violence
Add your voice today!
Yes, I take the pledge and please keep me informed about the latest tools and tips.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Esperanza United, PO Box 40115, St Paul, MN, 55104, http://www.esperanzaunited.org. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Will you help us spread the word?
“I say NO MÁS to domestic violence and sexual assault. Join me at http://wesayNOMAS.org.”
If you or someone you know has experienced sexual assault or domestic violence you can call to speak to a counselor or be referred to local services:
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673. For Male Survivors of childhood sexual abuse, visit 1in6’s Online SupportLine: org/men/get-help
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233. To find local resources and information about domestic violence, search domesticshelters.org’s online database.
- Teen Dating Violence Hotline: 1-866-331-9474 or text ‘loveis’ to 22522. loveisrespect.org
Our pledge to you
This is just the beginning for NO MÁS! We pledge to expand and continue to develop this toolkit. We will be adding videos of other parents, creating more conversation starter expansion packs, and much more! Do you want to be a part of what’s next? We have a short survey. Just 5 questions! Let us know what you would like to see in this campaign. What would help you, as a parent or caring adult, have more conversations with the young people in your life?